Friday, November 18, 2005

Today is Friday

Finally, today is Friday...I can't wait to fly to the Netherlands and meet my family. In a few hours I will be in my home, my Kingdom to meet my Princess and my Boy.
I am still in the Lab this morning to perform some more experimens. The results I got so far seems to be pretty nice, I will do further analysis though. Thank you guys for all your prayers.

Next Year, if God will, I and my family will spend two months (maybe April and May) in this city, LuleƄ, northern Sweden. I will be a visiting researcher from my new employer (SKF Research). So... planning to visit northern Sweden next year? we will be happy to be the host :)

Rihard,

5 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger ime' said...

waaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, eindelijk :) i can imagine how you feel to come back to the KINGDOM OF PASARIBUS :) als ik op April of Mei naar sweden gaan, dan zal ik op jullie bellen :)

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Merlyna said...

ok..ok.. kami akan visit.. (lho koq kami, gue sama siapa ya? .. haha).
siap2 sediain chinese rasa mussels.... eh, kebalik.. :))

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Wahaha, ya jelas ama gue lah.. sama siapa lagi? Club penyantap mussels terganas di dunia akan menjelajah dan mencari keberadaan mussels di swedia. :D

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Savitri said...

Hmm ... Sweden ... mau mau dong ke sana ...

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger rihard said...

Ime: We wachten op je bellen in Zweden.
Mer : Sip sip ntar disedian tempat buat berdua :D
Andrew : Ehemm ehemm....#% sama elu?
Vitri : hayu atuh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home